Emergency Control Organisation Warden
Being well prepared and trained in the event of an emergency before first responders arrive is critical.
This course will equip personnel with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the role of Warden in a workplace during an emergency. ComSafe will provide training across a range of emergencies such as; personal threat, bomb threat, fire, chemical incidents, medical and many more. Additionally, covering aspects of emergency preparedness from understanding human behaviour characteristics during emergencies to assessing risk and effectively planning for all types of emergencies within a workplace.
- The Emergency Control Organisation structure
- Define a Wardens’ role in prevention of emergencies
- Identify emergency incidents that may impact upon the workplace
- Discuss evacuation and assembly principles and procedures
- Discuss fire, bomb threat, and other emergencies and their effects on the workplace
- Identify installed emergency control equipment, other facilities and equipment locations
- Initiate emergency response
- Define the role of emergency services
- Recognise in-house reporting systems
- Demonstrate efficient evacuation of the workplace