Emergency Response Team Training
By utilising site-specific scenarios and supervised practical exercises, emergency response team will learn how to respond as a team in their own working environment.
It equips participants with the knowledge and skills to perform their designated role as a ERT, participating in the preparation of workplace emergency procedures and in the control of workplace emergencies in their early stages prior to the arrival of emergency services or specialist response teams.
This course is a customisable course based your industry, utilising your operational requirements and policies and procedures. Our team will work with you to ensure that your Emergency Response Teams are prepared for any site emergency that you may encounter. Students will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance upon the successful completion of the course.
- Prepare for emergencies in a facility
- Use of correct PPE
- Respond to emergencies in a facility
- Communicate with and complement other personnel
- Assist with recovery from an emergency in a facility
- Applying Work, Health and Safety requirements
- Identifying hazards and implementing appropriate precautions
- Interpreting and responding to alarm systems
- Use emergency equipment safely
- Working as a team member
- Restowing response equipment
- Tactics for safely handling specific emergencies based on your facility