eLearning Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) Warden
This course is designed to equip the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) members with the knowledge and skills required to effectively perform the duties and safely evacuate the workplace in the event of an emergency, enhancing skills in risk assessment, emergency prevention, preparedness, and recovery.
This course covers aspects of the Chief Warden/Emergency Coordinator through to ECO Wardens, including the roles of Deputy Chief Warden and Communications Officer.
ComSafe will provide training across a range of emergencies such as personal threat, bomb threat, fire, chemical incidents, medical and many more.
- All roles, all responsibilities and structures of the ECO (Warden Structure) and the knowledge necessary to perform the roles for safe evacuation
- Identify emergency incidents that may impact upon the workplace – fire, bomb threat, missing person, electrical and other emergencies, and their effects on the workplace
- Evacuation and assembly principles and procedures (desktop)
- Identify installed emergency control equipment, other facilities, and equipment locations
- Decision making, command, control, and coordinate aspects of workplace emergency procedures
- Communication equipment and installed system – alarms, signals and warnings etc.
- Coordinate reports and results of initial emergency response and interactions with emergency services
- Recording and reporting
- Discuss efficient evacuation of your workplace
- Implementation of post emergency activities in accordance with the emergency plan